August 31st - UConn Extension Benchmarking 101 - Tune in at 1pm
Are you interested in taking your agricultural business to the next level?
Do you want to achieve better financial results but aren’t sure where to start?
Are you concerned about managing weather and market risks to your farm business?
Tune in to our upcoming FREE webinar! CLICK HERE
September 13th - CT Farm Bureau: Processing Your Produce 6-8pm Bethlehem Contact: Cathy Beaudoin or 860-768-1100
September 19th - CFBA Grants and Financial Assistance to Farmers 6-8pm Colchester Contact: Joan Nichols or 860-768-1105
September 27th - UConn Extension's Plant Nutrition Program Contact: Leanne Pundt
Risk management is an often overlooked strategy that can make a difference in the success of your farm. Our mission is to provide farmers and agribusinesses with information to improve farm financial management and reduce risk.
Crop Insurance Fact Sheets
- USDA Reminds Connecticut Producers of Aug. 1 Deadline to Enroll in Agriculture Risk Coverage and Price Loss Coverage Programs
- Farmer’s Guide to the Rules of Processing and Selling Meat or Poultry in Connecticut
- USDA Expands Safety-Net for Dairy Operations Adding Next Generation Family Members
- USDA Expands Microloans to Help Farmers Purchase Farmland and Improve Property
- Crop Insurance Videos!
- USDA Issues Safety-Net Payments to Farmers Facing Market Downturn
- Crop Insurance Videos with Freund's Farm, Sheldon Mel Farm, and Norton Brothers Fruit Farm
- USDA Packages Disaster Protection with Loans to Benefit Specialty Crop and Diversified Producers